Designer: Lucky Thanka Handicraft
Price: Sold OutProduct SKU:
For Wholesale please contact us at email@example.comMudra25
Gold-faced Tibetan Dhonja Devi statue.
Very unusual statue made in Tibet with the lost-wax casting technique. Beautiful authentic patina, made of copper with gold, fire-gilded accents.
It is a nice piece of Tibetan craftsmanship, with very fine details. The crowns are set with genuine precious coral and turquoise stones!
In Tibetan Buddhism, this is Dhonja Devi with the four faces of Sita, or White Tara. She is known as the goddess of compassion, long life, healing and serenity. Better known in Tibet as the wish-granting wheel of Cintra Chakra.
Dhonja Devi is depicted with eight hands in which she holds various ritual Buddhist items.
The different position of the and represents:
– Varja/diamond sceptre; indestructible and hard and brilliant as a diamond
– The arrow; long life (right hand)
– The trident; for the three powers of knowledge, action and purity
– The shield; protection
– The bow; wisdom (left hand)
– The lasso; for binding wisdom and mindfulness