Manjushri Engraved Singing Bowl
Singing bowls vibrate to produce sound characterized by a fundamental frequency and usually two audible harmonic overtones. They can vibrate five individual and simultaneous tones, each at its own consistent frequency, and can sustain a vibration for several minutes.
Manjushri the Bodhisattva of Wisdom, normally holds a sword in one hand, to cut off all delusion, and a Prajnaparamita Wisdom text in the other.
How to play a Singing Bowl?
- Hold the Singing Bowl on the palm of your hand firmly making sure the hand is stretched straight.
- Gently Tap the Singing Bowl with the wooden Mallet OR
- Put equal pressure on the rim of the bowl with the mallet and go Round.
- Feel the SOUND and try to connect with the Bowl.
- Do Not Play the Bowl too fast otherwise the Sound Will break.
- Neither play too slow or the bowl will stop playing.
- Stay in between with a BALANCE MEDITATE.
The Singing Bowl Set will include :
- A Singing Bowl
- A Traditional Wooden Striker Mallet
- A Felt Striker Mallet
- A Ring Cushion
Why Singing Bowl?
Everything you need is right here in the PRESENT moment.
All Singing Bowls at Lucky Thanka are crafted by hand using High Quality metals from Nepal.
Service and delivery of this first Mandala I bought from Lucky Thanka was really fast and the updates were brilliant.
This Mandala is simply beautiful and I am so pleased with it.
I am very happy with the quality of the seeds and i use it to count my mantra as it has 21 bodhi, which is so difficult to fine else where. Besides that Prateek’s impeccable service and advice is an incentive for me to purchase items from him. I will gladly recommend this website to you.
Great pleasure dealing with Lucky Thangka. Beautiful and well executed pieces. Very responsive and helpful staff. Highly recommended
Great quality heart chakra attuned bowl, fast postage and prompt replies from seller.