A new and amazingly detailed hand painted thangka from kathmandu 90 x 90 cm hand painted on canvas. This is a one pcs unique Mandala very beautiful for meditation, decoration or getting positive energy. This mandala is purely painted with Gold and natural stone color. The mandala is surrounded by very powerful tibetan mantra, "om mane padme hum" meaning for Love and Compassion.
The 8 auspicious symbols represents: -
- Lotus flower. Representing purity and enlightenment.
- Endless knot, or, the Mandala. Representing eternal harmony.
- Golden Fish pair. Representing conjugal happiness and freedom.
- Victory Banner. Representing a victorious battle.
- Wheel of Dharma or Chamaru in Nepali Buddhism. Representing knowledge.
- Treasure Vase. Representing inexhaustible treasure and wealth.
- Parasol. Representing the crown, and protection from the elements.
- Conch shell. Representing the thoughts of the Buddha