In Tibetan tradition, the powerful vibrations of the singing bowl respond to the sound of the universal creation and inner consciousness.
How to play Singing Bowl :
- place the bowl on the open palm of one hand
- with the other hand, strike the bowl with the bamboo stick
- keeping contact with bowl, move the stick around the outer rim
- as the bowl sings, it creates vibrations of its own which affect the vibration in the air
- can also be used as a space clearing tool in Feng Shui
By far the best sounding and looking of the cast bowls, very easy to use and every one holds brilliant lasting sound and frequency. Cast in Nepal using a bronze high metal content and then carved with high quality workmanship producing Mantra and symbol designs that bring a stunning look to these bowls as well as their radiating positive intentions and mantra energy fields. These bowls when played in rotation will after a few rotations fire up into a beautiful constant tone at its advertised frequency. Each bowl is individually checked for standard and predominant note range consistent with rotational use. Bowls include A striker and a silk cushion base as pictured. Different colour bases to those shown can be provided on request.
These bowls are handmade and so the dimensions given are approximate and can vary slightly.
✅ 1x Singing Bowl
✅ 1 x Silk Cushion