Small Bajrasattwa Fine Carving Statue
- Unit Price
100 % Hand Made Copper Oxidized Bajrasattwa (Vajrasattva) Statue by people from the Himalayas.
Item Type: Vintage, Semi- Antique
Vajrasattva handmade statue
Size : 15 x 10 cm
Bajrasattwa is also known as the “buddha of purification”. In the Japanese Vajrayana school of Buddhism, Shingon, Bajrasattwa is the impenetrable aspect of the bodhisattva Samantabhadra and is commonly associated with the student consultant who through the master's teachings, attains an ever-inspiring, understated and complex grounding in their impenetrable practice.
Six Syllable Mantra of Bajrasattwa:“Oṁ Vajrasatva Hūṁ”
Bajrasattwa is seated with his legs crossed in a Bajra posture (bajrasana) on a moon disk above a lotus flower. On the right arm of Bajrasattwa he holds a Bajra which represents the active means towards enlightenment. And in his left arm, he holds an upturned bell(ghanta) which is a symbol of emptiness and the perfection of wisdom.
Where and How to place Bajrasattwa Statue?
- The Bajrasattwa being a Buddhist Bodhisattva helps your meditations as it shows you how to visualize the deity.
- This statue is also seen as a visual expression of the highest state of consciousness, which is the goal of the Buddhist spiritual path.
- The Statue should be placed in a very peaceful environment like living rooms, personal offices which bring positivity and very lively energy to the room and the surroundings.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leaves scratches on the statue.
- Avoid touching gold statues as much as possible. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.
Genuine Handmade Spiritual Supplies
|Made in Nepal|
|Supporting Artisan since 1983|
OUR CURRENT ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL IS 1 - 3 WEEK
All of our Buddhist Supplies are handmade products from Nepal. Once we receive your order we try to dispatch the order with 24 - 48 hours. Once the item has been shipped via recommended courier for that country the order will be received within 1 - 3 week after order dispatched.
Every order will have the Tracking Number updated for you.
If there has been any delay for processing the order we will always contact you via Email.
We do worldwide shipping.