This bowl has beautiful hand beaten marks on the side of the bowl. The bowl is engraved with 8 Auspicious Symbol which is considered very auspicious in tibet. Click here to read more about the 8 Auspicious Symbol.
Buddhism started as early as 6th BCE, when Siddhartha Gautama began preaching his teachings of suffering, enlightenment and rebirth in India. Siddhartha himself was antagonistic to accept images of himself, and used many diverse symbols to illustrate his teachings. There are eight different auspicious symbols of Buddhism, and many say that these signify the gifts that God made to the Buddha when he achieved nirvana.
1) The Parasol
2) The pair of Golden Fish
3) The Treasure Vase
4) The Lotus
5) Conch Shell and the buddha’s teaching
6) The endless knot
7) The victory Banner
8) Dharma Wheel
Why it is must buy?:
1. Elevates of life force.
2. Balance the use of both hemisphere of the brain.
3. Reduces tension, stress and involved emotions.
4. Promotes energy balance in the body.
5. Enhance creativity and focus.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.
Have more Question? Visit our FAQ page to find your answer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.