This Buddha Statue is 100% handcrafted, and depicts Siddhartha Gautama, the originator of Buddhism. He is captured in a meditation pose known as Dhyana mudra - seated with crossed legs and hands placed in the lap, right atop left with palms up. This symbolizes concentration, inner serenity, and contemplation.
How to take proper care of Buddha Statue?
- Placement: Choose an appropriate location for the statue, preferably in a clean and peaceful space. Avoid placing it on the ground or in areas prone to dust or pollution.
- Cleaning: Regularly dust the statue gently using a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using abrasive materials that could scratch the surface.
- Avoid Touching: Minimize touching the statue with your bare hands. The natural oils on your skin can corrode the surface of the statue over time. If you need to handle it, consider wearing gloves.
- Offerings: Offer water, flowers, or other simple offerings as a sign of respect. Replace the offerings regularly to ensure cleanliness.
- Weight: 1.79 kg
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 17 cm
- Origination: Nepal
Service and delivery of this first Mandala I bought from Lucky Thanka was really fast and the updates were brilliant.
This Mandala is simply beautiful and I am so pleased with it.
I am very happy with the quality of the seeds and i use it to count my mantra as it has 21 bodhi, which is so difficult to fine else where. Besides that Prateek’s impeccable service and advice is an incentive for me to purchase items from him. I will gladly recommend this website to you.
Great pleasure dealing with Lucky Thangka. Beautiful and well executed pieces. Very responsive and helpful staff. Highly recommended
Great quality heart chakra attuned bowl, fast postage and prompt replies from seller.