'OM', 'AUM' Symbol Carved Singing Bowl | Meditation or Healing Bowl
Designer: Lucky Thanka Handicraft
Singing bowls originated in the pre-Buddhist shamanic Bon Po culture of the Himalayas often called “Tibetan” singing bowls, All singing sold from Lucky Thanka are purely handmade from NEPAL.
This Singing Bowl has hand engraved/carved of OM Symbol inside the bowl. Click here to read more about the meaning of OM.
Singing bowls vibrate to produce sound characterised by a fundamental frequency and usually two audible harmonic overtones. They can vibrate five individual and simultaneous tones, each at its own consistent frequency, and can sustain a vibration for several minutes.
A complete package includes:
1. A 4.5" Singing Bowl
2. A resting cushion
3. 1 x Plain Wooden Mallet Or Click here to buy Buddha Mallet for 50% off with any Singing Bowl of your choice. Automatic Discount applied at checkout.
Why it is must buy?:
1. Elevates of life force.
2. Balance the use of both hemisphere of the brain.
3. Reduces tension, stress and involved emotions.
4. Promotes energy balance in the body.
5. Enhance creativity and focus.