Fully Oxidized Copper Vajrasattva Statue
100 % Hand Made Copper Oxidized Bajrasattwa Statue by people from Himalayas.
Item Type: Vintage, Antique
Handmade Vajrasattva Statue
Size : 22 x 15 cm
Vajrasattva is also known as the “buddha of purification”. In the Japanese Vajrayana school of Buddhism, Shingon, Bajrasattwa is the impenetrable aspect of the bodhisattva Samantabhadra and is commonly associated with the student consultant who through the master's teachings, attains an ever inspiring, understated and complex grounding in their impenetrable practice.
Six Syllable mantra of Bajrasattwa: “Oṁ Vajrasatva Hūṁ”
Vajrasattva is seated with his legs crossed in a Bajra posture (bajrasana) on a moon disk above a lotus flower. The right arm of Bajrasattwa he holds a Bajra which represents the active means towards enlightenment. And in his left arm he holds a upturned bell(ghanta) which is a symbol of emptiness and the perfection of wisdom.
Where and How to Place Vajrasattva Statue?
- The Vajrasattva being a Buddhist Bodhisattva, helps your meditations as it shows you how to visualize the deity.
- This Statues are also seen as a visual expression of the highest state of consciousness, which is the goal of the Buddhist spiritual path.
- The Statue should be placed in very peaceful environment like living rooms, personal offices which brings positivity and a very lively energy to the room and the surroundings.
How to take care your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Avoid touching gold statues as much as possible. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.
Service and delivery of this first Mandala I bought from Lucky Thanka was really fast and the updates were brilliant.
This Mandala is simply beautiful and I am so pleased with it.
I am very happy with the quality of the seeds and i use it to count my mantra as it has 21 bodhi, which is so difficult to fine else where. Besides that Prateek’s impeccable service and advice is an incentive for me to purchase items from him. I will gladly recommend this website to you.
Great pleasure dealing with Lucky Thangka. Beautiful and well executed pieces. Very responsive and helpful staff. Highly recommended
Great quality heart chakra attuned bowl, fast postage and prompt replies from seller.