One has to understand the deeper underlying meaning because in Tibetan culture, not only were they used to eat out of, but also as ritual offerings to their Gods, hence the sound had to be pure and universal for it to be worthy as an offering to the highest order. Some accounts say that it is forbidden even within the monasteries to talk about the bowls, and the highest Lamas used them in rituals to travel to other dimensions…
The legends say that the secrets of sound yield so much power that it must be kept hidden. We do know that the act of listening to the sound of the singing bowls stops one’s internal dialogue, making the bowls an excellent tool for meditation.
A complete package includes:
1. A 6-7" Singing Bowl
2. A resting cushion
3. 2 x Mallet (1x wooden stick wrapped with leather mallet) + (1 x soft felt mallet for good vibration)
Why it is must buy?:
1. Elevates of life force.
2. Balance the use of both hemisphere of the brain.
3. Reduces tension, stress and involved emotions.
4. Promotes energy balance in the body.
5. Enhance creativity and focus.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.