Himalayan Singing Bowl | Great sound for relaxation
Singing Bowls are used by healers to tone and balance the energy body field. The sound and feeling of a large singing bowl vibrating on one’s chest or abdomen is transmitted via the skeletal system through the entire body. Singing bowls are used in health care by sound healers, psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer specialists, as well as stress and meditation specialists. They are used to treat PTSD. They are popular in classrooms to help facilitate group activities and focus students’ attention. The bowls useful for balancing Chakras (energy centers), helping to lead a better, more prosperous and healthier life.
EACH CHAKRA HAS ITS OWN NOTE AND BOWL :
—- CHAKRA —— NOTE ——– COLOR ——– FACE
1 — Root low ——— F ————– Red ———— Will
2 — Sacral ———— C ———— Orange ——- Vital Energy
3 — Solar Plexus —- G ————- Yellow ——- Emotion Desire
4 — Heart ————- D ————- Green ——- Life Force
5 — Throat ———— A ————– Blue ——– Creative Energy
6 — Third Eye ——– E ————- Violet ——— Intuition
7 — Crown ———— B ————- White ———- Spiritual
A complete package includes:
1. A 6-7" Singing Bowl
2. A resting cushion
3. 2 x Mallet (1x wooden stick wrapped with leather mallet) + (1 x soft felt mallet for good vibration)
Why it is must buy?:
1. Elevates of life force.
2. Balance the use of both hemisphere of the brain.
3. Reduces tension, stress and involved emotions.
4. Promotes energy balance in the body.
5. Enhance creativity and focus.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.
Why Choose Lucky Thanka?
Every detail matters when it comes to our product, our artisians come from a 3rd generation crafting family who continue to use traditional techniques for these exquisite pieces of art. From hand carving, to hand painting delicate and detailed designs, each product feels as unique as the artisan who created it with their time, dedication and energy.