Semi Antique Gold Plated Eternal Green Tara Statue
100 % Hand Made semi antique, semi gold plated Green Tara Statue by people from Himalayas.
Item Type: Vintage, Antique
Size: 24 x 14 cm
Green Tara, a God of compassion and mother of liberation is the most famous female deity in Buddhism. According to folklore, she came into existence from the tear of Avalokiteshvara. The tear fell down and formed a lake, out of which a beautiful lotus rose up, and a Green Tara was revealed upon opening the lotus.
She is the feminine counterpart of the bodhisattva (“buddha-to-be”) Avalokiteshvara. Tara has many forms. Some of them are blue form, invoked to destroy enemies, she is known as Ugra-Tara, or Ekajata; as a red goddess of love, Kurukulla; and as a protectress against snakebite, Janguli. The yellow Bhrikuti is an angry Tara, with frowning brows.
Where and how to keep a statue of Green Tara?
Bringing Green Tara statue at home give you immense power of positivity and make your home scared. Here are some tips for placing you Green Tara:
- East and southeast direction of your house is best area for placement of Green Tara Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Green Tara Thangka in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Green Tara.
- Keeping Green tara at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leaves scratches on the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.
Genuine Handmade Spiritual Supplies
|Made in Nepal|
|Supporting Artisan since 1983|
All of our Buddhist Supplies are handmade products from Nepal. Once we receive your order we try to dispatch the order with 24 - 48 hours. Once the item has been shipped via recommended courier for that country the order will be received within 1 - 3 week after order dispatched.
Every order will have the Tracking Number updated for you.
If there has been any delay for processing the order we will always contact you via Email.
We do worldwide shipping.
A very beautiful and substantial piece! Very well made.
Why Choose Lucky Thanka?
Every detail matters when it comes to our product, our artisians come from a 3rd generation crafting family who continue to use traditional techniques for these exquisite pieces of art. From hand carving, to hand painting delicate and detailed designs, each product feels as unique as the artisan who created it with their time, dedication and energy.