Tibetan & Nepalese Singing Bowls have been used for centuries for healing and meditation purposes. They create a range of sounds to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of diseased and out-of-harmony parts of the body, mind, and soul. The sounds generated by Tibetan Singing Bowls are a type of energy medicine that promote healing from stress disorders, pain, depression, and most forms of diseases. Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronise with the perfect resonance of the bowls. Unique tones create the perfect state for deep meditation, creative thinking, and intuitive messages. The pure sonic waves that ring from Tibetan Singing Bowls wake up our ability to hear with more than our ears. We feel the sound Tibetan Singing Bowls as much as we take it in with our ears.
This Beautiful Singing Bowl is carved with Mandala. The middle of the Mandala is the Amitabha Buddha. Check out our Thangka Mandala collection. This Singing Bowl will be a perfect match with the Mandala Bowl for Visualisation and Sound Meditation.
A complete package includes:
1. A 4" Singing Bowl
2. A resting cushion
Why it is must buy?:
1. Elevates of life force.
2. Balance the use of both hemisphere of the brain.
3. Reduces tension, stress and involved emotions.
4. Promotes energy balance in the body.
5. Enhance creativity and focus.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.
Have more Question? Visit our FAQ page to find your answer.